too

this is now an easter blog also

risen

he is risen !

mc original

mc original
AND EASTER 2016

My Blog List

My Blog List

Saturday, December 12, 2015

photos & video 12/12/15 STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON: The COMPTON CHRISTmas PARADE 2015

also see slide video at

and see regular video at

[Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep & my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me & I know the Father - & I lay down my life for the sheep."
John 10:14-15

click above for video 













































“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, & thegovernment will
be on his shoulders.
 & he will be called Wonderful,Counselor, Mighty
God,
 Everlasting Father,Prince of Peace.”
Isaiah 9:6








“[The shepherds] hurried off & found Mary & Joseph, & the baby
[Jesus], who was lying in the
manger. When they had seen him, they spread
the word 
concerning what had been told them about this child, & all whoheard it were amazed... But Mary treasured up all these things & pondered
them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying & praising God for
all the things they had heard & seen,
 which were just as they 
had been
told.”
Luke 2:16-20





*[An angel of the Lord said,]
 "Today in the town of David a Savior has been
born to you; he is Christ
 the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will
find a baby wrapped in cloths & lying in a 
manger." Suddenly a great
company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God &
saying, "Glory to God in the highest, & on earth peace to men on whom his
favor rests."
 Luke 2:11-14








































“& there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch
over their flocks at 
night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, & theglory of the Lord shone around them, & they were terrified. But the angelsaid to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that
will be for all the people. Today in the 
town of David a Savior has been
born to you; he is
 Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:8-11









While [Joseph & Mary] were in Bethlehem], the time came for the baby tobe born, & she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped Him in
cloths & placed
 Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in
the inn.”
Luke 2:6-7