too

this is now an easter blog also

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

"6 Prayers to Put Jesus First This Season" - Beliefnet


"Psalm 119:105 says, "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light πŸ•―️ on my path." When we trust God's Word, it helps the world become a little less chaotic and a bit more grounded. When we trust in God and the love He has for us, we know that we are adequately guided. If you are ready to let Jesus light your path and direct our way, pray this prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for Your Word, which lights my path and directs my way. This season, I choose to put You in the first place. I choose to meditate on Your Word, knowing that You are leading me in Your paths of life, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Thank You "


https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/6-prayers-put-jesus-first-this-season.aspx